|Protein name||Kidney tissue evidence on IgAN||Kidney tissue evidence on IgAN method||Body floid evidence on IgAN||Body floid evidence on IgAN method||Evidence in kidney injury and other kidney diease|
1. an adipocyte-specific plasma protein|
2. accumulates in the injured kidney, modulating inflammation and oxidative stress. [25, 26]
3. induces kidney apoptosis in Ischemia-reperfusion injury .
|SERPINC1||capillary walls of the glomeruli ||immunofluorescence||
|Laurell rocket immunoelectrophoresis; iTRAQ quantification||1. Serine protease inhibitors in plasma that inhibits the blood coagulation cascade.|
|ICAM1||The tubular and interstitial expression ||avidin-biotin-peroxidase||
1. a member of ligands for the leukocyte adhesion protein LFA-1 (integrin alpha-L/beta-2).|
2. Increases in acute renal allograft rejection , chronic kidney disease (CKD)  and lupus nephritis [33, 34] in urine.
1. A positive regulator of ECMs in the mesangium.|
2. Elevated in acute kidney injury (AKI) after liver transplantation 
3. Overexpressed in the kidney tissue of diabetic nephropathy rats .