Latest Collections and Guidelines
Collection published: 2 June 2017
Collection published: 3 August 2016
Collection published: 2 July 2015
Aims and scope
BMC Nephrology is an open access journal publishing original peer-reviewed research articles in all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of kidney and associated disorders, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology.
- Hayley Henderson, BioMed Central
- Nada Alachkar, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Adrian Covic, Parhon University Hospital
- Bernard Jaar, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
- Amir Kazory, University of Florida
- William Oetting, University of Minnesota
- Giorgina Piccoli, University of Torino
- Steve Sozio, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
The Renal Association is the professional body for nephrologists and renal scientists based in the UK, and is active in promoting and disseminating research that may ultimately improve outcomes for patients with kidney disease. The objectives of the Association are: to advance, collate and disseminate knowledge of renal structure and function; to seek means for the prevention and treatment of renal disorders; to deal with any matters concerning the welfare of patients with renal diseases and the organization of services for their relief. Members of The Renal Association will receive a discount on BMC Nephrology's article-processing charge when they provide a discount code (which members can obtain by contacting the society) during the submission process.